Books in affect
The only acceptable rules books are:
D&D 3.5 – Arms and Equipment Guide
D&D 3.5 – Complete Adventurer – A Guide to Skillful Characters of All Classes
D&D 3.5 – Complete Arcane – A Player’s Guide to Arcane Magic for All Classes
D&D 3.5 – Complete Champion – A Players’s Guide to Divine Heroes
D&D 3.5 – Complete Divine – A Player’s Guide to Divine Magic for all Classes
D&D 3.5 – Complete Magic – A Player’s Guide to all things Arcane
D&D 3.5 – Complete Psionic – Mastering the Powers of the Mind
D&D 3.5 – Complete Scoundrel – A Player’s Guide to Trickery and Ingenuity
D&D 3.5 – Complete Warrior – A Player’s Guide to Combat for All Classes
D&D 3.5 – Defenders of the Faith – A Guidebook to Clerics and Paladins
D&D 3.5 – Dungeons & Dragons for Dummies
D&D 3.5 – Expanded Psionics Handbook
D&D 3.5 – Hero Builder’s Guidebook
D&D 3.5 – Masters of the Wild – A Guidebook to Barbarians, Druids, and Rangers
D&D 3.5 – Players Handbook II
D&D 3.5 – Players Handbook
D&D 3.5 – Psionics Handbook
D&D 3.5 – Rules Compendium
D&D 3.5 – Song and Silence – A Guidebook to Bards and Rogues
D&D 3.5 – Spell Compendium
D&D 3.5 – Sword and Fist – A Guidebook to Fighters and Monks
D&D 3.5 – Tome and Blood – A Guidebook to Wizards and Sorcerers
D&D 3.5 – Unearthed Arcana
Eberron – Explorer’s Handbook
Eberron – Player’s Guide to Eberron
Eberron – Sharn City of Towers
Eberron – Eberron Campaign Setting
Eberron – Magic of Eberron
- Character starts with 10,000 xp
- Characters start with 27,000 gp
- No single item may cost more than 13,000gp
During the introductory section of the game it is acceptable to exchange character sheets when in your personal room in Valis. It will be assumed that you were another competitor in the games, or an alternate.
- The DM will be using PCGen to maintain characters. The character sheet from the PCGen file will be the only legal representation of the character allowed. PCGen rules modifications for this campaign can be retrieved from https://github.com/admorgan/pcgen-eberron
- In the data/homebrew directory of PCGen checkout the github files.
- Select Eberron Mashup from the advanced rules section screen.
- It is highly suggested you registered for updates from the github site so you know when new rules have been added.
- The DM will be using DM’s Familiar. The version of the rules represented by this tool ( uses official SRD version of the rules ) are the official rules I will play with. I will gladly hear arguments if a variation of the rule is found in print, but only one ruling per rule is allowed.
- Exceptions granted
- You may purchase a Belt of Ogre Power, because it makes more sense to me than Gauntlets of Ogre Power. It has been added to PCGen.
- The Bowstaff from Magic Item Compendium has been approved and added to PCGen. The Bowstaff from Arms and Equipment is also approved and can be build without modifications to PCGen.
- The Causible of Power has been approved from the Magic Item Compendium and added to PCGen.
- Exceptions not granted
- The strength attribute may not be used on any bow that is not composite.
- A warforged with an “natural weapon” that is weapon like still takes an attach of opportunity.
- Exceptions granted